We have the best family doctors and specialists available at our clinic who have been practicing for years and built a good reputation among the patients.
Sanomed Clinic offers walk-in services for your immediate medical needs. We accept OHIP and UHIP for walk-in appointments at our location 1000 Bay Street, Toronto.
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 6:00Saturday 10:00 – 3:00Sunday Closed
Sanomed Walk-In Clinic in Downtown Toronto
Our medical team in Toronto, near University of Toronto St. George Campus, Sanomed walk-in clinic will support you in building a healthier you. No matter what your health needs are, having team support you will keep you on the path to meeting them. We work together as a team to connect you with the services you need. Our walk-in clinic team consists of Family physicians, Chiropractor, and a Naturopath. Book an appointment or walk-in. We provide Travel consultation including vaccinations and tests required before traveling, TB(tuberculosis) test, drivers full physical test, immunization record, and full immunization, skin tag/wart removal.
- IF you are experiencing mild respiratory symptoms: cough, sore throat or body pain please stay home until you get better. IF your symptoms didn’t improve or your symptoms are SEVERE please Call the clinic to book a phone consultation with the physician
- IF you have a travel history outside Canada or have been in contact with anyone who travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days , PLEASE self-isolate for 14 days, whether you are symptomatic or not.
- IF you have a travel history outside Canada and are symptomatic Or been in contact with a COVID-19 case please contact Public health units
- We cannot test for COVID-19 please contact Toronto public health at: 416 338 7600
PLEASE AVOID ALL UNNECESSARY VISITS TO THE CLINIC
What Our Clients Say
Helpful staff. It’s easy to drop in. Wait time is short and the doctors are very knowledgeable. Strongly recommended.
Lots of people waiting but my info was taken and I saw the doctor quickly (I think 5 were ahead of me). I would recommend!
Dr. Llewellyn was incredibly helpful, professional and informed and he was very empathetic. Thank you!
Have some Questions?
- If you don’t have your health card or if it’s invalid, you will have to pay for the visit – NO EXCEPTIONS
- To see a physician, the patient must be present at the time of registration
- If you miss your turn, we will assume you are not coming back and give your spot to another patient in need
- Bad language, rude, obnoxious, or abusive behavior violates bill 168: violence & harassment in the workplace and you will be asked to leave
Our clinic aims to provide excellent and efficient walk-in clinic care. Our physicians are family physicians from the community. Our expectation is that our patients will behave appropriately when requesting our services.
Rude, loud, or disrespectful behavior, directed at other patients, staff, or physicians, is NOT acceptable. Clinic staff and physicians have the right to refuse treatment to patients behaving inappropriately. Our staff has been instructed to notify the police if deemed necessary to protect themselves and other patients.
If feasible, your best option is to renew or replace your lost or stolen health card. To renew your health card you will need to visit a ServiceOntario centre. You can book an appointment ahead of time at some ServiceOntario centres. For more information please visit the Service Ontario website or contact them Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Toll-fee (Canada): 1-866-532-3161 or TTY Toll-free (Canada): 1-800-387-5559.
If you cannot provide us with a valid health card you will still be able to see the physician, however, cash payment for the visit will be required. You must provide us with a valid health card within 15 business days from the date of your visit in order to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be given only for amounts covered and paid by OHIP. Please be aware that the minimum charge for a visit without a valid health card is $70 and it can take up to 60 days to process the refund payment once we receive the valid health card number.
Before heading to the clinic check out the home page to see which locations are still taking patients and how long the wait times are!
Our clinics are available to care for patients until the posted time. To maintain our hours of operation, on high volume days we will register the approximate number of patients the physicians on site will be able to see by the posted closing time. The number of patients that can be seen is dependant on the complexity of patient issues, the number of physicians working and many other factors. We encourage patients to arrive as early as possible to avoid missing registration. We appreciate your understanding.